1) When the server is in link test, only the Server Administrator will be granted with O:line. Once the server has been given permanent link status, the Server Administrator can add 1 Global IRC Operator & 1 Local IRC Operator.
2) Server administrators have to inform the network official at routing-com [at] nationchat.org about their Global or Local IRC Operators before adding them. Everyone (Server admins/opers) are free to apply for global access. if they want as well as they are free to join official help channels if they can help the network in any way possible.
3) Server administrators and their responding opers (either global or local) will not get global (*) access unless they are willing to work for the network. They will have to apply using the Applications form and they will be screened and tested according to the usual process.
4) Server administrators and their responding opers (both global or local) will not get any access in official private channels/back channels of the network unless Network Admin’s Or Admin-Crew invites you to join them.
5) Server Administrators will be added in the back channel used by routing officials for routing purposes on NationCHAT IRC Network.
6) Server name will be given as per physical location of the ip of the server. For example if the server is based in Newyork US then it will be named as newyork.ny.us.nationchat.org.
7) Server administrators have to select an official channel for their servers and this channel is only for their specific servers. Once the channel name is made known the channel will be registered immediately.
8) All Oper’s will be given Network domain email addresses (@nationchat.org) to communicate with Network matters.
9) SSH access must be shared with the top routing members only.
10) If a Server Administrator wants his/her server Co-administrator or Local/Global Oper to be involved in CSC related Activities e.g. the particular user needs training. An email should be sent to routing-com [at] nationchat.org as assigning trainee user to his/her respected Mentor is the work of Senior Co-ordinator of the Network.
11) Server Administrator can try to advertise the network and to bring stable and live users in the Network, we will appreciate if your Opers will do the same.
12) No Abuse and No Power Abusing should take place towards non-registered/registered channels.
13) Oper who is requested to give help under Opless channels and non-registered channels should be requested by the Network Oper who is in-charge with the whole process in helping for normal users.